There are many different reasons why someone may seek therapy. The common goal, however, is consistent – to bring about personal emotional growth and build the foundation for living a more satisfying life.
Emotional, relational, and psychological support require trust and care.
Benefits of Counseling
Support Anxiety & Stress
Change Negative Beliefs
Clarity of Goals
Cultivate Independence & Build Confidence
Harness Meaningful Connections
Explore Impediments to Intimacy
Understanding Family Dynamics
How I can help
- Individual Therapy
- I provide a safe, comforting, and confidential setting where you receive my sincere support to assist you with depressed feelings, anxiety and panic attacks, conflicting relationships, and stress relief. If you feel hopeless or helpless, if you feel stuck and worried about future, you don’t need to go alone on your way back to happiness.
- Trauma Relief
- Trauma is the effect of a devastating emotional or physical experience on the psychological stability of a person. There is no right or wrong way to grieve, but there are healthy ways to cope with the pain. You can get through it! I am here to support you in deleting with the negative beliefs and replacing them with self-advocacy.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy helps you to recover from any kind of trauma. Through inducing bilateral movements, the two hemispheres of brain reprocess the stuck memories and relief the PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) symptoms. After successful treatment with EMDR, affective distress is relieved, negative beliefs are reformulated, and the stress of physiological reactions is reduced.
- Pre Marriage Assessment
- In my work as a leading couples’ counselor, we explore the compatibilities of the future partners and their interpersonal dynamics. We work through the impediments to each individual’s intimacy and facilitate a successful connection in a safe and honest space.
- Marriage Counseling
- As someone who has been in a long-term marriage, I have a thorough understanding of the variety of challenges married couples face. I give couples the tools to communicate better, negotiate differences, problem solve and even argue in a healthier way. In some cases, you might realize that going your own separate ways is the best solution for you and your partner. Marriage counseling is often short term.
- Family Counseling
- A healthy family is at the core of every community and its success. Every child deserves to be raised in a stable emotional environment with caregivers who show love and support. Through changing dysfunctional patterns and reevaluating the family system’s boundaries, I promote higher functioning interactions, which will result in more personal freedom and peace for each family member.
Living a Fulfilling Life Requires Commitment
Your journey towards wellbeing and balance starts here.
Living with all my anxieties till age 35, I never thought I will be able to enjoy a romantic relationship! Now I am happily married to the love of my life…..Thank you Dr. Sadigh.
Thanks to Dr. Sadigh my eyes are opened up to notice so many possibilities in my life.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many sessions do I need to come in?
Therapy has different goals for different people. Although some issues can be resolved even in one session, depending on the depth of the issues or the severity of the traumas a reasonable assessment is an average of 12 sessions.
How often I need to come in?
The average number of meetings per week is once a week. However, in some crisis situations, we may meet two or three times a week.
For couples sessions should I first come in with my partner or by myself?
Depending on the stage of the relationship, we can choose to either have both partners in the first session or schedule them separately in two individual sessions.
Do you do Teletherapy?
Yes. Dr. Sadigh can provide the highest quality of care via the internet both as a coach (internationally) and as a therapist (California).
What is the cost per session?
A 75-minute session for an individual is $350 and for a couple is $400. A 60-minute session for an individual is $300. Packages of 6 sessions receive 5% and 12 sessions receive a 10% deduction.
Do you accept insurance?
Dr. Sadigh is a network provider under Cigna and Coast Healthcare. For all other PPO plans, Dr. Sadigh can provide a super-bill that entitles the client to partial reimbursement as an out of network provider.